Tweet [Friend Doing Emergency Commissions]

Monday, October 9, 2023

πŸͺ¦ Dead Accounts

I've got too many accounts, and I think it's about time I did something about that. There's too much I've been putting off, but I think it's about time to address updates related to certain accounts.
 
Any dead accounts that I have that I do not immediately delete will be indicated with the following avatar:
 

This is probably the account that most people either know me by or were introduced to me through some capacity or the other. Here's the thing though: DeviantArt just isn't what it used to be. The only reason why I haven't outright deleted it yet narrows down to the fact there's still artwork up there I might move out, probably to Instagram. We'll see.
 
I decided to outright terminate this account, so if there is anyone else there by the name Moonspirit, please understand that it's not me. The reason why I deleted this account is akin to DeviantArt: I'm just not as active up there as I could be. I decided to leave whatever comments I had up there, but aside from that, the account itself is gone.

Before you ask, Brie is the name of a cheese and it was tied to a character I tried to develop, but didn't do anything with. 
 
On top of not being as invested into the MLP fandom as I used to be, there was an individual who had a strong influence in both how I felt about fandom and shipping, or at least was a big factor in changing my mind about certain things. The name of the individual is Lily Orchard. While Lily might have had points, where those points fall flat for me is Lily's continued behavior, sometimes in complete hypocrisy in relation to what is said.

Add Lily's continuous disgusting behavior towards other people, and add onto the fact that foalcon is still allowed on FimFiction (it's basically pedophilia, if you're wondering), and I just cannot keep an account up there, at least not with a clear conscious.

This particular account is not an account I want to get rid of. The only reason why this account is going onto the block is because it won't let me log back in. I've tried contacting them about this, but I didn't get any kind of response back, much less a fix about the matter. When I think about it, I admit to being disappointed, but I've got enough going on in my life, and don't need negative emotions to an unresponsive account adding onto my problems.

I'm not even sure why the heck I had this account: I didn't do anything with it.

To be honest, I don't think anyone really cared about this account, myself included, and that's why it was deleted.

I think the reason why I had an account here at all was because I was trying to get responses from people through surveys. To put it plainly, it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram